So it’s pretty clear that buying a used car is much cheaper and that cars in general are more dependable. But take a look at these other advantages:
1. Lower car insurance rates: When a vehicle is worth less, it costs less to insure it when you’re buying collision and comprehensive coverage. You can also drop collision and comprehensive coverage, which pay for repairs to your car, and save even more.
2. Registry renewals are cheaper: The cost of registering a used car goes down every year.
3. Move up to a luxury car: Because you can save 30% or more, you can shop in a higher class of cars.
4. Less stress: Got a ding in the door? Who cares? But when it’s the first dent in your new car, it’s a huge bummer.
Benefits of shopping at Rome Pre-Owned:
2. 3 Day "love it" or "return it" policy
3. Free CARFAX
4. 200 + Reviews